3/09/2009

The past week has been quite eventful... There was so little I did, when there was so much I had to do...
@ d beginning of d week...on monday to be precise.. had an exam..n it was snowing cats and dogs.. was kinda hoping that the exam would get cancelled, but it turned out to b a blessing in disguise.. the exam was damn easy..n m sure i'll hit an A :) well...i always feel it's coz I spoke to my lucky charm before d exam.. d same happened last sem...
Tuesday...had a homework submission, and it got postponed to friday...that is where it all started to go wrong.. First up, didn't bother to start off with the homework @ d beginning of d week...when i knew i was gonna get strangled with it @ d very end.. n when i knew finishing it early could ve saved me from getting into so much of trouble by the end of the week... I still didn't bother.. !!!  Was a hell lot playful, into chatting, and njoyed till wednesday. 
The following are some of the events of last week... that I would remember for a long time....
On wednesday nite... I started off with the homework..of designing a simple systolic filter using DSP 48's and implementing it using VHDL.. for the technical geeks out there, u know what I am talkin about.. 
didn't spend the whole nite on it, but yeah this is where my 65 hour day started..by day i mean, i didn sleep after tat, and all my nites are considered day... I shall remember d wednesday for 1 more reason... coz of d call i made to bellevue, washington.. spoke to my frnd aparna ( who is here after her marriage ) for about 2 hours... n believe me...i hope i dont get billed heavily for that call....neverthless, i had a gr8 time speaking to her, n was really nice to get in contact wit my frnd after a long time... 
thursday n friday... work + homework deadline = m sorry for myself... really didn sleep and had 10 hours of work ( combining d 2 days)... no more xplanations...but yeah..i was dead tired on friday.. came home...had my dinner..n slept.. 
wasn't quite eventful,was it ??? ... well...it was not actually...there were only 2 things which were lingering in my mind... 
hw.............hw..............hw ==  don sleep...don sleep...don sleep

n i successfully wrote d exam, submitted my assignment... :) n also slept for almost close to 20 hrs on 48 in d weekend... now m up n running this week, but as it is spring break, i dont have classes.. m jus going for work.
i hope somethin eventful happens this weekend... wait for my update on it.

Signing off for now !!!

No comments: