3/21/2009

when i once had a not so boring routine...

I always like the fact that there were so many interesting things happening in my life... Things that I liked in my daily routine include :

- every morning, I get up early, with no heavy heart to go to work

- at 7:30 am every morning as I head towards the bus stop, I would bump into this cute little girl about 4 years of age, singing and giggling as she holds her grandfather’s hand to go to the nursery school

- on the bus, I would sit at the exact same seat, the 3 seater near the exit door, with my 2 other friends.

- on my way to college, I would send my morning greetings to ‘my close gang of friends’

- I see the cleaning lady, mopping the parquet floor as I stepped into my college building and we greet each other ‘good morning'

- I sit by the window of the class, giving me a clear and vivid picture of how beautiful the world is... 

- I get to walk along Olympus Road, everyday evening with pleasure from my day's class, whereas everyone else would usually drop by the road only after work to do some shopping

- my precious password to start my computer everyday...passwords give the real feeling of security.. 

- when I am meeting my friends for parties/get-together/even jus a cup of tea...

- I still have different groups (ALVERNIA, ALG, AMRITA, now GMU and lots of others) of very close friends, whom I meet regularly.

No comments: