3/25/2009

In or Out...!!! My dilemma with koofers continues....

Sounds an interesting name isn't it... Koofers is an interactive community that serves the academic needs of users through information sharing. The service provides users with vast amounts of information (instructor ratings, grade distributions, past exams, quizzes, study guides, etc) with the intention of facilitating collaboration and "leveling the playing field" for all students. For more details visit www.koofers.com

And I came to know about Koofers through my Network in Facebook. Was a blessing in disguise because the day I signed in to koofers to have some fun, there was open-positions for campus rep available. Why would someone like me wanna waste that opportunity... And hence the application.. I was not surprised when I received a mail, as I was expecting a negative answer. But to my surprise, the .... of Koofers sent me an e-mail asking for a phone interview...and I was on cloud9... The interview(wasn't much of an interview though) or rather the interaction went on for some 10 min, and he said he would send me over a packet of koofer sponsored t-shirts, flyers, sticky notes, ... for to start off my campus rep job..!!! wow....that was quite fast... 

But now here comes the real question... being an international student, can I work for this organization, who is not recognised by Mason... Well, I kinda don wanna lose a job which is gonna b total fun and has a big learning curve involved.. but on d other hand, I really don wanna step on the negative side of law and face d worst situation...My tryst with koofers continues...

updates on  my decision pending...!!!

No comments: