3/21/2009

Being 4-in-1....

I dont actually understand why some people take pictures of themselves when they go travelling. Isnt the whole point of travelling to see something new? I think they need evidence to show that they were really at those places or they have difficulty identifying themselves, so they need constant reminders ;)

Being 4-in-1 - having a good eye, a good camera, steady hands and innate talent to create beautiful pictures - i prefer to take pictures of nature, good architecture, random shots of unknown people.
Thats why i have problem finding pictures of myself in my albums, and once in awhile i have pictures of my friends which i take out of reluctance usually.
And no it has nothing to do with me being fussy about how i look in pictures...thats such a silly thought! Which is why I never lose the patience to pose for a shot taken by my friends... :)

No comments: