2/28/2009

just 4 u out there...who wanted to know more about me...

In short I am called ABI... but Abirami Bharathi is my name. I hail from d city of Coimbatore. My dad (Prabhakaran) , mom (Janaki) and brother (Aravindan) is always my inspiration. I am like every other kid, who says their family is their inspiration. And I appreciate everyone who have an inspiration in their life. 

"Schooling was with Alvernia (till 10th).  An average student till my Xth std.. was more interested in games & other activities.. I was quite a famous person in d school, but more on the negative side of it...a person who played a lot of pranks with teachers,was always caught in d midst of talkin in class / for always getting involved in fights with friends...Had a lot of gud friends.. but a real few intimate ones... that includes... Divya joseph(my first ever TRUE friend), Anu Paul, Harini, and lots more (though yr name is not in d top 3...u r surely there in d rest of d list my dear friend)...  But, those were d best days in my life... Never ever ll i forget those days... 
then the resolution came...to be recognized as a student who studies well ....but the main reason for changing school...wanted to explore the beauty of French Language(i still remember my French :) )... went on to complete my board exams successfully,by being the school topper in ALG MHSS...n ya...my friend list in this school was more or less a 100 people..coz that was d total strength of d whole batch of XIIth combined.. and again 1 of my intimate frnd was.. Bindhya..
with that.. my career shifted more into studies and an engineering degree henceforth @ Amrita University... got placed in L&T... neglected d job offer for a Masters degree... y not... my parents let me to pursue my dreams.... n m here in US.. :)

i miss all of my friends (boyz n galz..) who were a part of my life for 4 beautiful years in college... u gave me lots of happiness...thanks sweets... 


Though I love hanging around with people, I am a lil of an introvert! I feel happy to be lonely @ times, enjoyin the beauty of silence and the peace and happiness silence brings into me. During school, I was more known for leading small groups and had continued to do so in college....But even in those small chit-chats, there would always be a time where I was silent for a minute...thinking about NOTHING !!!
Silence is my virtue. And I never had the patience or practice of writing diaries. I feel "One needs to be very persistent to write a diary, and I realised I was not, but I must be hasten to add, that is only as far as the diary is concerned." 

The best part of my life is always .... MY brother. He's been a guiding light in my life... It kinda seems like I follow in his footsteps right from schooling to college....followed him @ ALG,Amrita n now GMU... but d best part of my life has been... I could choose my own stream of specialization... no one forced me to take engineering in EIE or no one told me to change from MS in EE...  N he also inspired me to write poems... he's a gr8 poet... n i love reading his poems.. ofcourse... i write a few... :) 

I have been trained in classical music for almost 8 years under my Guru Mrs. Meena Subramaniyam. But believe me.. I never really had a passion to perform on stage. Not that I hated music, but just didnt' click. May be, I was put into music classes at an age, where my passion for other stuffs was more than music. Never mind.. I love singing in my freetime, and there are a few souls to listen to it... I had always wanted to learn dance but I was not too much into Bharatanatyam. So western dance is always there to d rescue, and didnt leave out on those stage shows.. Performed for a few songs in schools and college...Vocabulary wise, I am fluent with English, Tamil ( just speaking) , Hindi (70%), French (ok level).

I love reading(any kind of book)...  And to name it...a few of my favourite authors are Paulo Coelho, Sidney Sheldon, Agatha Christie, Richard Bach, Michael Sparks, Brian Weiss, and my all time favourite books will be the Alchemist,Nothing lasts forever,  Message in a bottle, books on paranormal happenings - UFOs and stuff that are unexplained by the very extreme dimension of science. When I pick up a book I seldom keep it down until I have finished it. And yeah, I have read almost all of Harry Potter. I must say here that if anyone quiz me anytime on this and I will land with a 8/10 on novels, cause I still feel, I know nothing....tee hee.... N ofcourse...  Archie's and Tinkle shall remain in my all time favourites too ..  

You bet, I love watching movies!!! Like the person whose attitude changes every minute, my liking for a new movie changes every minute.. 
There are a full truck load of names I can pen down here....I watch a lot of movies for d songs in them... i like all d playback singers and listen to most of d songs, just for them and their soothing voice... 

This I should say...My favorite GAMES...
I love watching cricket... though I must admit that its a recently acquired craze... I never watched/allowed my family to watch any cricket till the 1996 world cup cricket semifinal b/w India n Srilanka...that day every1 @ home made me sit and watch d match. Though there was a lot of commotion in the match and eventually Srilanka won, thanks to them...Cricket's been my craze ever since. 
Other games I love include Tennis,Basketball, volleyball, throwball, kho-kho, all mobile phone games as well (:P)

Food........ I love Indian, Chinese and Thai, usually anything spicy and tangy. But I must and will only eat vegetarian !! I pig out on ice creams and chocolates, though no one can believe it looking at me. I only hope and pray that all the fat I have consumed to this date, don't decide to show up when least expected [:P]. I know then, that I would have to sweat each damn gram out. Of course, this prediction that my mother has for me now and then, doesn't deter me. "

I hope there's nothin much about me to add to this... M a book, which only has the abstract free of cost... It pays to read every book, and everyone's life is a closed book. As a friend, you are allowed only to access the free abstract !!!
I don't mean to say..pay $$ and I will tell you more about me, but let me have my own secrets... :) 

That's it for tihs blog... 
Signing off....
Abi.....

No comments: