2/06/2009

what is d point of doing a Masters degree....

well.... this blog is not to tell u...how to do Masters degree or what you gain on doing a Masters... 
but its all about me.. what all courses i took or taking...or will be taking to get MS in Electrical/Computer Engineering... which i haven't decided yet... :)  funny world... 

First up, I am planning to specialize in the area of digital electronics... In simple words... digital electronics is... working on systems which are based on digital signals... for more info click on the link above... with that in mind, I started my MS & ever since... life's not that easy...especially when it comes to studies... n i have realized that...  sad stories apart... :P  .... coz MS is always a blessing in disguise... we learn a lot as individuals...n m no exception... new country, lots of new ppl, totally different customs...all this only gives me 100% pleasure... n m living my life... :) 

here are d courses i have taken... don't faint/laugh after reading d description, feeling that it is very hard/damn easy... u should understand... appearances are often deceptive... whichever u feel...i can guarantee d course was xtremely opposite in nature... 

ECE 511... Microprocessors
ECE 545... VHDL (was my nightmare... )
ECE 587... AIC (was my life saver...)

with all that said n done... second sem started...n was in a lot of dilemma to choose my courses...to choose the right path which leads me to my dreams... n finally i choose to give it a shot @ ..... oops...this made me doze off 4 a lil while... 
anyways... m back !!!

ECE 586... Digital Integrated ckts  (lazy prof...didn't provide a link for the course... )

ll keep this updated till i become Abirami, MSEE :)




No comments: