1/25/2009

on jan 26th.. Happy birthday mom n dad....

Happy Birthday Mom and Dad...

Roses

Today is my Dad & Mom's birthday, and I have no gift for them. It's hard to gift people who live far off from me... For the past 3-4 years, I have been getting them gifts from my own money... That was out of a small earning... Now even after earning 1000's of dollars.. I am not in a position to even send them a Greeting card... Shame on me... :(

Cottage

So, I started digging through online postcards to find a nice "Happy Birthday Mom"- or "Happy Birthday Dad"- but bad luck. None reflects what is in my mind..

The roses on the first postcard are because my Dad never buys her flowers- he doesn't have to, he has a beautiful rose garden and all summer my Mom will have arrangements of roses scattered through the house.

The second postcard is to remind them of d beautiful times we as a family spent at a summer lake cottage.

Sailboat

But thanks to all the greeting stores online... I can always send them a card to show my love & affection...

Mom & me

And here we are when I was just a little girl. I sure wish I had saved those boots.... :P

Bluebirds

The bluebirds are just because I found the card as I was rummaging and I thought it was pretty.

So Happy Birthday dear dad n mom !!! I'm glad I am a part of your life..




No comments: