5/17/2011

Mason Graduate 2011

One last hurdle to cross, but that is just a meter tall... Done with the defense and my thesis was approved this afternoon. Weeks of sleepless days n nights, tensed moments, craving for results, etc.., is all over. Now all I need to do is make the modifications to my thesis and submit it on Friday. When I think of it now, it was all worth it !!
For once felt like I deserved it , given the amount of effort i put on this. It was my baby and I took care of it rather well. I will cherish this moment forever, and would hope for many more challenges ahead, where i can prove myself. After all, life's journey never ends...

Mason Graduate 2011, the name says it all.... Thanks to all those kind hearts that supported me.. ♥ u all....

Thesis defense and Convocation pics will be uploaded soon.

No comments: