5/08/2011

Mesmerised in her thoughts...

I might be old enough to face life, but every minute there's a big decision involved in life, I consult her. She is someone who taught me to take decisions in life, so she knows I would never be wrong, but the happiness she feels when I seek her advice, its worth it to see those few seconds of smile on her face.

However, when I was little, "I'm gonna tell your mom" was the scariest sentence ever. But that scare turned into joy every time, because I always got maximum love from the lady who could do nothing wrong for me. She had been tolerant to all my mistakes, kept all my secrets, inspired me to try, and when I failed she made me try again.

Proud to say, "That’s my Mom"... And MAA KASAM, I LOVE YOU :)

Loads of respect from your ever-loving daughter...

No comments: