5/09/2011

I told you I cannot stay away from my blog!

Nights after posting that I would not blog till I finish my thesis, I have posted one and visited my blog quite a few times. Guess that is what my blog does to me. Well, I decided to write this conjointly with my thesis writing because after all I need a break from my work! Of course, I am refraining myself from friends and family, coz I get involved in some random talk which would eat up my time, but hey, who is gonna disturb me now apart from myself ;)

As I write this, many thoughts run into my mind -- this would be my 5th presentation in College, 8th in the US! Even after giving so many presentations, I still don't possess a formal suit. Makes me wonder why.. Not that I cannot afford it, but just that I never got a chance to wear one. For presentations in the University, we could always wear a jeans and shirt :) and even better - in Intel, one of the leading hardware companies in the world, my presentations never demanded me to be dressed formal. But this is a big moment in my life, I am presenting my work in the last 1 year or so, and they expect me to be dressed in a business-like suit. So will head to Macy's or JCP or the likes this week and look around for one. Will hopefully find one in my size. Ah, speaking of my size, is it thesis that made me lose weight or am i really losing weight coz of other reasons ??!??! Again, it is hard to find a suit for my size because, I am 'Size 2' and not many shops have suits for my size. GGGGrrrrr....:|

So, say I find a suit, you would wonder what next? 17th is my thesis defense and once the committee approves of it, which I hope they will (after grilling me of course), I would have to make any changes they suggest and submit before 5pm on Friday the 20th. And then PAaaaaRrrrrTttttttYyyyyy TIME :D

Oh yeah, I need to buy another dress... And guess what it is for !??!? My convocation on the 19th. After all, achievements deserve a little pat on the back.

Well, I will not celebrate as yet. Days of work ahead for me, and my sleepless nights are gonna continue for a week or so.. Will get back once I am done.

No comments: