4/02/2009

7 months n finally.... i call someone @ 12 in d midnight to wish them HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Yes... d title is true.. 

n it's apparently my new frnd (who's friendship is 7 months old to me).... 1 of my new frnd here in US... Pragnya her name, she's been my travelmate than a college mate for most of d days........v rarely meet each other in d university, coz v r in different majors... but s...travel kinda keeps us linked...!!!

she's one of d coolest persons to hang around with... !!! been wit her for jus some 5 hours in total mayb(till date)...but i really have to admit...she's 1 of d best...!!! 
not of mercy, not of craze.... but she's my sister (for a lifetime...) !!!

most of them who have met us both together, think v r sisters (coz apparently v luk alike, but i feel its a blessing in disguise)...coz  that kinda made our relationship more intimate... she's one of my most respected friend/sis now, n it is a pleasure knowing her.... i hope to have a life long friendship wit her...

n this blog is for you Pragnya... I hope u read this... :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...have a blast... n may u have a long life sis.... GOD BLESS !!!

PS : don forget our luncheon...!!!

No comments: