2/11/2012

And.... My AUDI, My Love...

Just weeks before my birthday, I started the hunt for my car.. Well not just any car, an AUDI, my very own AUDI.. Since it was going to cost more days than money to customize it to exactly what i wanted it to be, I decided to wait it out a little longer. BIG disappointment, I couldn't get my car on my special day, but it still was worth the wait...

I have always dreamed of owning a Black AUDI with the Xenon and LED lights, appropriate to call her "The Black Beauty", not to mention the need for AWD in the NW area, people thought I was a little impractical by not letting go some of the features. But hey, what's a "Dream Car" if you don't have exactly what you love!

I am not going to write about how i purchased the AUDI, coz all that matters now is "I OWN HER" :) ... And she is beautiful..

1 comment:

Savy said...

Congrats on your new car... It might be a pleasure indeed to sit behind the wheels and maneuver it through the ever green roads of Oregon.. Well its indeed a privilege to be the resident of the non-taxed state... Happy and safe driving!!!